Dead Island Weapon List (Outdated)

Here is a list of known moves, weapons, blueprints and other miscellaneous items you can get in  Techland’s Dead Island. Much of the game’s weapons are customizable, so not every weapon may be listed. Full credit for this list goes out to Gamersbook.

Editor’s Edit (October 29): This is list is a teaser, completed before Dead Island was released; therefore, not all the weapons are mentioned. I find G4TV’s list is more accurate.

Editor’s Edit (August 11): Added the crowbar and gas canister from the video Blabla shared.

Character Moves / Kicks

Thrown Weapons / Explosives

• Explosive Homemade Knife of Concussion
  • Flare
  • Molotov Cocktail
  • Sonic Pulse Grenade
  • Sticky Bomb Mod
  • Gas Canister (Napalm Canister)

Rifles/Guns

• Fragile Auto Rifle
  • Inexact Feeble Auto Rifle
  • Heckler & Koch USP
  • SPAS-12

Blueprints

• Naild Craft
  • Shock items might be blueprints also

Misc Items

• Money
  • Large Nail
  • Nails
  • Meat
  • Batteries
  • Cables
  • Cans
  • Med Kit

Dead Island is set to be released September 6, 2011 for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC.

0 0

Comments

1. Philipklaar350 says

I want them to add a tommy gun and have that as like a common weapon but having insanly hard to find ammo for and for an upgrade it would be one like the sons of guns tommy gun

2. Scribblez191 says

I really like the weapon choice they give you to destroy the zombies. The melee is great for this game because most zombie games give you the weapons to use to fight the zombie horde. In this game having to run around the Island and pick up the weapons to use was a great idea.

3. Mikeseeholzer says

Kind of dissapoint to see 4 guns. although katana’s and sickles are awesome…

• Matt says

It would be awsome if they had every wepon made an u could pick up anything lk if ur out of ammo or somethin just grab lk a fence post an hit it lol

4. Blabla says

“a known weapon/moves/blueprint/item list of so far demonstrated tools of death from the upcoming Techland’s zombie slaying first person shooter Dead Island.”

Not a complete list.

• Blabla says

They should’ve put the item qualities in a separate section, now it just looks a bit shoddy. ;-)

• says

Trying to reply by email, so forgive me if this goes horribly wrong.

I admit this is just a copy and paste, but I agree. Many of the weapons in the list are duplicates with a prefix. In other words, same weapon with a different damage attribute.
      I have no idea where the original website got this list from, but the devs have confirmed that they are correct. I just wanted to share it :) Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

• Blabla says

They didn’t list the gas cylinder; though the devs name these cylinders ‘part of the enviroment’ you can carry and throw them at opponents.

• Blabla says

New video also shows a crowbar at 1:25.

Either the list gamersbook made is outdated or the crowbar was cut…I’ll let you pick the most likely event :)

• says

Awesome video! It was uploaded yesterday (August 10) and the Gamersbook was found awhile ago, so I’ll trust IGN on this one. Thanks for sharing that!

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning!” LOL

5. Wood377 says

Needs a sniper rifle. that is literally all I want just a sniper rifle. it doesn’t need to be super powerful just a small rifle with a scope thats it.

6. Rune1973 says

I wouldent mind something like a home made cross bow or bow and arrow or maybe a spear somethink big you can thrust stab or throw at them and being able to see presisly were you hit them.

7. Fritz45 says

there´s also glue,ak47,magnet,revolver,duck tape,fire axe,oil´n gas cans,shotgun,and i think i heard something about a sabre but im not sure about that

8. Roninstar says

There are sooo many weapons missing in this list!!! What about the DeoBomb and Brass Knuckles and many more weapons and guns. Whoever made this list did not play the game.

• says

You’re absolutely right. This list was complited a few months before the release.

Now that the game is on the shevles, I’m more than willing to update the list. I just need proof that the weapon is in the game (a video perhaps) since I do not have the game yet. :)

9. Sighomg says

misc* floater meat, suicider meat, water, alcohol, lighter, phone, rag , gas for lighter, orange juice, alg,  wire, barbed wire, metal scraps, electronic scrap, car parts, large battery,
    bluebrints?  a shitload of “mods” heavy mod, weighted mod, shock mod, venom mod, high voltage mod, paralyzing mod, nail’d mod, bolts n nuts mod, barbed wire mod and more :p

10. blaze5 says

there needs to be like a custimation mode for like makeing a gun of mass distuction and snoff

11. overthehill304 says

The MOST important weapon is missing from this list! GRENADES! You get more XP with grenades then any other weapons! Big monsters 3450 XP, YES THOUSANDS. Small monsters you get around 250 xp with grenade verses 50-100 xp killing with other weapons. Here is a VERY important hint to get UNLIMITTED grenades! After you complete the church and you are doing the “speaker” mission, do NOT fix the last speaker! Or just do them all last!  FAST TRAVEL to river village and enter the hut across from where you delivered the 2 crates of weapons and ammo. He sells grenades for 600 each! I had 300 at one time! they stack to 30 a pile! Check online for the cheat to duplicate weapon! I use my $3521 sword! A lot of people have missed another very important detail of the game! Every time you die, YOU LOOSE lots of cash! The more you have, the more they take! It really sucks to have a million bucks and down to my last 100g’s. Any way if you complete the speaker mission, the guy in the shop wont have anymore grenades. Either that or I bought him out (maybe a 1000) grenades. The go like crazy! My favorite weapon of choice! BOOOOOM! So mad they are gone……….. : (

12. IfYouWantPeacePrepareForWar says

what about a bow????????????????????????????? i want a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• says

What exactly is “usless”? I don’t know what else I can do other than, you know, label this list as ‘outdated’ AND provide a better list at the top. Help me out!

13. tzon1fire says

meele weapons u forgot to add Zem’s Demise..btw dont throw katana,Zem’s demise to kill zombies they will desapair i do it right now with zem’s demise and im looking how to take it back cause i finish the game twice the only away to take that weapon is in prison :/

14. Deadmau5patrick says

they should make a add on that has more weapons, cars, zombies and enlarged island!